Imagine a customized training and technical data support solution, lowering costs, while making training and technical data available to all users whenever and wherever* up-to-date information is needed.
With the Training and Technical Resources Integrated Performance Support System (TRIPSS™), imagination is reality as operators, maintainers, and system administrators are immersed in a total training and technical support system. TRIPSS provides just-in-time learning and 3D interactive technical operations and maintenance support at the point and time of need.
What is TRIPSS?
TRIPSS is a customized, interactive 3D training and technical data solution. Integrated into a high-end, graphical user interface, TRIPSS provides operators, maintainers, and system administrators with on-demand, 24/7 access* to vital processes, procedures and technical support data to get their jobs done safely, quickly, and accurately.
How TRIPSS Works
TRIPSS is a standards based, database-driven system with options to be networked or used as a stand-alone system. TRIPSS can be accessed on desktops, laptops, and tablets.
TRIPSS’ high-end graphical interface allows users to access a suite of tailored logistics and training tools including:
- 3D Interactive Modeling providing a System-to-Component interactive method of locating Lowest Replaceable Units (LRUs) and their associated Removal and Replacement (R&R) procedures (Job Aids)
- Interactive Job Aids combining step-by-step procedures with 3D procedural animations and their corresponding engineering drawings and technical manuals/procedures
- Course Tracking System (CTS), a learning management tool that allows managers to assign, track, and report training, and allows students to launch training and track progress
- Computer-Based Training (CBT) including training simulations and assessments, and integrated with CTS to report course completion
- xSync Video Training providing 24/7 access* to instructor- led training with synchronized presentation media and training resources
- Document and Media Library for any media format providing Technical Manuals, GOTS/COTS documents, engineering drawings, program documents, and multimedia resources
- Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) working hand-in-hand with Job Aids and maintenance procedures by functioning as a quick reference guide or checklist for procedural steps, configurations, and/or settings
Our Training Services
At Northrop Grumman, we endorse the military axiom of “Train the way you fight; fight the way you train.”
Our qualified instructors and instructional designers use industry standard Instructional Systems Design (ISD) processes to execute a learner-centric approach that identifies the skills needed to meet individual performance requirements. Subject matter experts with real-world knowledge and operational experience support our logistic and training development, ensuring that information is accurate, relevant and timely.
Current Digital/Virtual Training
For fundamental understanding and training, consider our digital courseware for:
We Wrote the Book on Tactical Data Links (TDLs)
Our TDL Guidebook series is the DoD standard for TDLs and operational procedures. Our experienced instructors provide a thorough grounding in basic and advanced TDLs (including Link 16, Link 11, Link 22, and other TDLs). Our instructors provide expert knowledge, training, and support— both in-person and virtually—in all areas of TDLs and operator training for Northrop Grumman’s TDL tools, including LMS, GM, Tactical Data Link Integration Exerciser (TIGER), and Tactical Edge Advanced network Management (TEAM).
Tactical Data Link University (TDLU)
Join us in person or virtually for our new TDLU courses at our San Diego Spectrum Center. Experience timely TDL topics and training to support your ongoing TDL knowledge, including basic and advanced topics. For more information about our ongoing TDL training offered through TDLU, visit http://www.tacticalnetworks-ngc.com.
Northrop Grumman Training Team
From expert instructor-led training to cutting-edge, technology-based blended training, we provide the gamut of services. Whatever your need, our services are tailored to meet your requirements:
- Instructor-led and On-the- Job Training – customized for advanced topics and delivered at your site or at our San Diego Spectrum Center.
- Digital Training – providing fundamental, on-demand training for TDLs and Northrop Grumman TDL tools. Digital Training sets the stage for more advanced instructor-led training.
- Customized TRIPSS – blending logistics and learning tools immersing your personnel in total training and technical in-field support. With TRIPSS, users can always access current, accurate training and product support resources at the point and time of need.