The Virtual System Integration Lab (VSIL™) is a software representation of prime hardware, system test bench and sensor environment that enables software development and system integration on any desktop PC or server. VSIL™ is available now for commercial purchase.
- Avoid the 24-hour scheduling of million-dollar SILs
- Make a Virtual SIL available to any engineer with a PC
- Reduce the cost and dependence on development hardware and test equipment, freeing up funds for early testing
- Conduct operationally relevant testing early in development
- Mitigate delay risk: 84% of acquisition programs evaluated were delayed an average of 3 years due to performance problems in design testing and/or operational testing
- Gain complete visibility into both software and hardware
- Test errors and faults by injecting them into the system programmatically
- Analyze faults by pausing hardware and stepping backwards through execution from a fault condition
- Inject arbitrary synthetic scenarios
- Provide capability for automated testing or continuous integration
Licenses are issued on a per computer, perpetual basis.
All service packages are customized to fit our specific customers' requirements and needs. Please contact us for pricing.