By connecting people with business transactions and information technology, e.POWER® delivers the value of business process and case management for online solutions. e.POWER® combines the innovative use of process automation, case management, and application integration to help organizations manage outcomes and achieve best practices. The latest release, e.POWER 8.4, provides improved performance and support for new platforms.
Orchestrating the Enterprise Process - combining information with decisions and actions
Orchestrating the interaction between departments and even between organizations helps generate significant return on investment. Information in one department or organization effects decisions in another. The decisions define actions in the first organization as well as the second. Results are measured and become information as the cycle continues. Shortening the cycle and reducing errors increases mission effectiveness.
e.POWER delivers the following capabilities for business process management. These capabilities address the key requirements for automating an enterprise process:
- Define and manage business process with a graphical map.
- Manage support documents and data with a single view.
- Accept user-defined electronic forms.
- Integrate with both enterprise applications and legacy systems.
- Support rapid change in the business rules.
- Support business activity monitoring on a real-time basis.
- Monitor resources and outcomes
- Enforce standards and achieve best practices
- Support rapid process change, business agility
- Shorten cycle times, time-to-completion
- Improve accuracy and quality
ePOWER is in use today, automating business-critical processes in the Federal government, state and local governments, and the Fortune 1000. With e.POWER, organizations eliminate paper and automate a wide range of processes:
- Human Capital Management (HCM) – Automating Human Resource (HR) procedures, connecting with ERP for HR Information, eliminating paper-based personnel folders.
- Identity management, certification, licensing – Tracking the material, vetting the individual to establish a trusted identity; a certified, specially licensed individual.
- Case management – Collecting information automatically, replacing paper with electronic forms, supporting a wide range of cases from insurance claims to patient records in clinical studies.
- Contracts and vendor management – Managing all interactions with vendors from contract initiation, through payments, modifications and termination, providing a virtual contract file accessible both locally and remotely.