Students & New Grads
At Northrop Grumman, our employees comprise a team with a mission: global security. It's the world's toughest challenge, which is why we tackle it from different directions. Our engineers specialize in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR
- but mostly we specialize in thinking big. So if you want your work to be studied by the next generation of college students, you're exploring the right company.
Besides adding "safeguarding the world" to your resume, why should you launch your career with us? Here are a few reasons:
- Our team is thousands of people strong, sharing insight and collaborating across business areas. That means you have the freedom to move. From business to cybersecurity, engineering to health IT, HR to manufacturing, you can discover your passion — or passions.
- The feeling of accomplishment is found throughout Northrop Grumman. Our employees have pride in what they do, pride in why they do it, and pride in the company that stands with them.
- We invest a lot of time and effort in finding top fresh talent. It’s in our best interest to protect that investment through training, mentoring, and development activities.
- We’ve been voted one of the Top 20 Employers for Interns and New Grads by Forbes and a Top 50 Entry Level Employer by Collegegrad.com for five years in a row. New graduates and interns provide some of the freshest, most innovative ideas. We encourage and support your creativity and inventiveness.
Aside from that, the creativity and ingenuity of our employees is inspiring, both on and off the job. Take a look at some examples:
If you are a flexible self-starter looking for a challenging opportunity to work with a team of talented experts, here is your opportunity.
Take a look at our upcoming events. Our recruiters look forward to meeting you on campus!
Current students looking for an internship or co-op, or new grads who are ready to start their full
time career with Northrop Grumman.