Our responsibility for our team doesn’t stop at our office doors. It extends to your health, home, and happiness. That’s why we provide a comprehensive benefits package designed to give you flexibility and control to choose what makes the most sense for you and your family. After all, our mission of global security doesn’t just apply to the rest of the world—it’s about keeping our employees and their families safe too.
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits are designed to give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family members.
We offer a range of benefit packages to ensure that our employees - from new graduates to long-term employees and their dependents - have options in health, savings and other important areas that support work/life balance.
You can find more detailed benefits information, including eligibility requirements, at Northrop Grumman’s Benefits OnLine website here. Benefit offerings may include:
Health and Welfare
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Short-Term Disability (STD)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Group Legal
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Weight Watchers
- Quit For Life® - tobacco cessation
- Best Doctors®
- Qualified savings plan allowing employee contributions and eligibility for employer contributions
- Financial Engines Retirement Help for Life® - advisory services for the savings plan
The benefits described above are applicable to most eligible non-represented Northrop Grumman employees. Some benefits plans vary by sector.