Vision: Leveraging a diverse and inclusive workforce to achieve superior business results
Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life and backgrounds. This requires an organization to have a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, provided work-life balance, and an opportunity to excel in their chosen careers.
Mission: To build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace by building leadership capability and organizational capacity.
This requires all employees to do their part. Management must possess diversity and inclusion competencies to lead and manage an engaged workforce. Others must treat their colleagues with respect by listening to different viewpoints, opinions, thoughts and ideas and embracing a culture of inclusion.
Strategic Objectives: To support the realization of our vision and mission, we have established the following strategic objectives:
- Diversity - Improve the representation of women and minorities at all levels of the organization and integrate people with disabilities and Veterans by driving talent acquisition and management practices to achieve results
- Inclusion - Create an inclusive work environment that fosters creativity and innovation and promotes colleague engagement through awareness and inclusive leadership skills training, promoting Work Life Flexibility, and supporting Employee Resource Groups.
- Communications - Ensure that Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, actions, and results are transparent to all key stakeholders
- External Relations - Engage various external stakeholder groups that support and serve NGC’s values and interests including our diversity suppliers
- Accountability - Hold leadership accountable for Diversity & Inclusion goals and objectives.