- Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) discipline along with 5 years of experience in Aerospace Engineering OR a Master's degree in a STEM discipline along with 3 years of related experience OR a PhD in a STEM discipline with 0 years of experience.
- 2 years Aircraft Mechanical Design with CATIA V5
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) ASME Y14.5M application
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance
- Experience with aircraft equipment installations, secondary structure design and equipment packaging design
- Experience with ANSI Y14.5 GD&T for producible design
- Experience with military aircraft safe installations in accordance with SAE AS 50881 and similar industry best practices
- Experience with CATIA V5 EWB Wire harness installation
- Experience with design for human factors in accordance with MIL-STD-1472 or similar
- Experience with TeamCenter 2007, TeamCenter Unified/CPLM
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.