Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services in Forth Worth, TX is seeking a Sr. Principal F-35 Contractor Field Team Integrator to join our team!
- Assess each contractor field team site on the supportability to execute Modifications contracted
- Coordinate with Project Managers (PMs), Supply, Control Account Managers (CAM), planning teams and leadership to ensure modifications remain on schedule
- Coordinate with LM/NGC/BAE and partners the status of tooling, ARs, SQARs, AEIs that are affecting the progression of all mods being developed or already in progress
- Provide maintenance data to include drawings, Aerospace Engineering Instructions (AEIs), Lockheed Martin, BAE and NGC specifications and all other supportable documentation to support the execution of all DON contractor field team sites
- Coordinate and asses the manning needed to execute CFT mod spans with field teams and leadership
- Review and participate during the Initial Retrofit Plan (IRP) development of TCTD/CRs and ensure that all aspects of technical data/funding for tooling are addressed prior to release of the TCTD to the fleet
- Coordinate and execute all Pre-dock and Post-docks for the contractor field teams
- Ensure all kits & tooling EDDs will meet all modification execution time frames
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in an aircraft maintenance environment -OR- Masters and a minimum of 8 years experience. May consider an additional 4 years of work experience in lieu of degree.
Experience executing aircraft modifications
Proficient in MS-Office applications
Self-Starter, demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision
F-35 program experience
Experience managing complex activities and projects
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.