Northrop Grumman Technology Services is currently seeking an Associate Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 1 to provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers. The position is located in Sierra Vista, AZ.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Technology Services Sector, Unmanned Systems Integration Center Operational units business management team, supporting the Hunter Unmanned Aircraft System program, as well as other various programs.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
- Design and implement program baseline, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Develop and maintain Budget Baselines, Earned Value techniques, and Estimates At Completion (EACs) for Control Account Plans (CAPs)
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
- Demonstrate effective communication skills while working with cost account managers (CAMS)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Business Management, Finance, or related field with 0-1 years of experience or an additional 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience in building internal and external customer relationships
- Experience in providing solutions while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with diverse individuals
Masters degree in Business, Business Management, or related field
Knowledge of government regulations and ability to implement them into the program schedule and culture
Familiar with Microsoft Project
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.