Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Global Logistics & Modernization Division is seeking an Operating Unit (OU) Contracts Manager 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This high visibility position will be located in Sierra Vista, AZ and requires excellent communication skills in addition to regular interaction with various levels of executive management.
The OU Contracts Manager will need to provide contractual strategy leadership, as well as have the ability to mentor and train assigned staff (4+ personnel at varying levels) and manage all contract administration efforts for the USIC OU, reporting into the Flight Systems Solutions Business Unit. The OU has a varied portfolio of contract types, including FFP, CPFF, and T&M/FPLOE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop highly effective internal/external customer relations
- Manage the team responsible for the administration of the contracts within the portfolio as well as overall proposal strategy and review
- Provide advice and counsel on contractual risks and mitigation to senior leadership
- Review and approval of contractual documents to protect the companys contractual posture, adherence to company policies, provide advice and counsel to various levels of leadership regarding contractual rights and obligations and interpretation of terms and conditions
- The ability to maintain strong working rapport with internal and external customers
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo