Adversaries, cybercriminals and cyber terrorists, are working every hour of every day to develop new means to compromise networks, to seize valuable intellectual property and personal data, and to gain an advantage on the digital battlefield. At Northrop Grumman, our mission is to see to it that they fail. Speed, stealth and precision - keys to controlling the physical domains of land, sea, air and space are imperatives in controlling the cyber domain. Our talented employees make advances every day based on these imperatives and are committed to providing the most advanced protection for our customers against the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum. Our company is trusted with securing some of the most high-risk systems and continues to be the trusted provider of mission enabled solutions for the security or our nation and allies. This is without a doubt one of the most exciting times to join our team. So come join us and experience the value of performance.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Software Configuration Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Annapolis Junction, MD.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
Two (2) years experience in Configuration Management with a Bachelors Degree. Four (4) years experience as a CM and an Associate's. Six (6) years no degree
- Experience assisting in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Experience assisting in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Understanding of basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Understanding of basic concepts, and assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Experience implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Experience assisting in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
Security Clearance: Candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance w/Poly
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience Maintaining the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.