To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline with 5 years of industry related experience in finance, accounting or program control
- Understanding of DOD contracts, government Cost Accounting Standards, and the FAR and DFAR
- Prior experience with government program budgeting and forecasting, as well as Annual Operating Plan development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Prior experience preparing and presenting financial analysis to team and/or management
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time.
- A current, active TS/SCI Clearance is required
- MBA or CPA certification
- Experience with Cognos forecasting system
- Current Polygraph
- Experience with all of the following:
- Business Warehouse (BW)
- MPM or Cobra
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.