Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector (NGMS)
is seeking a Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst to provide guidance and
expertise on compliance, processes, and procedures. The Analyst will be
responsible for ensuring adequacy of processes through review & update,
monitoring process metrics, and interpretation of NGMS System Description
policy. This position is located in Aurora, CO.
This is a fast paced high energy environment
that requires a self-motivated employee. The qualified applicant will serve as
a member of Northrop Grumman's New Moon business management team. This is a
multi CLIN development program with a large contract award pending.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Monthly financial reporting.
- EVMS with MPM reporting to satisfy customer CDRLs.
- Invoicing and cash tracking on CPAF/IF, FFP, CPFF CLINs.
- SAP and BW reporting.
- Perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that
contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost
- Prepare budgets for contract work and performs and/or assists in
financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance
- Prepare program plans to ensure program requirements and statement
of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate
program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate
records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and
submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- IWO support and administration.
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and
schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform program financial analyses and provides both external and
internal reporting for Sector programs.
- Interface with program and functional management to provide
financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with
- Create and provide risk and opportunities assessment to program
- Validate actual cost and performs independent EAC analysis.
- Perform analytical research utilizing the SAP accounting system to
validate cost reporting and funding requirements.
requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed