The Airborne C4ISR Systems Division is seeking a Business Development Manager to join a dynamic team of high-performing and diverse individuals delivering mission-focused solutions to our highly-valued DoD customers. Candidates will help identify and manage new business opportunities, develop business capture campaigns, and collaboratively create mission-solution strategies for our U.S and international military customer sets. Key activities include customer engagement, market assessment, competitive assessment, solution/product offering development, and capture strategy oversight and implementation. The successful candidate would be able to effectively cultivate and maintain strategic customer relations, determine customer operational gaps and needs, help shape requirements, collaboratively team with engineering, marketing, and capture teams to derive customer solutions, and articulate recommended courses of action to senior management.
We are seeking applicants that have experience with, and understanding of, USAF/USMC/USN and/or coalition customers, as well as experience with at least one of the following mission clusters:
- Airborne operations, air battle management, airborne sensors, ISR, fire control systems, electronic warfare, and weapons integration
- Airborne operations, SIGINT, data links, resilient airborne communications systems, and joint interoperability
- Airborne operations, Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) training and/or joint training
Additionally, we strongly desire the following experience and abilities:
- Prior operational experience with integrated joint air dominance, strike, and C2ISR platform/mission operations and their associated CONEMP/CONOPs
- SAP program and TS/SCI experience
- Strong understanding of DoD PPBE and Congressional budgeting processes
- Strong understanding of joint operational requirements development
- The ability to apply entrepreneurial approaches to expand aerospace systems markets and integrate multiple advanced technologies into mission level capabilities
Will consider candidates desiring to work in either of the following locations:
Baltimore, MD; Falls Church, VA; San Diego, CA; Orlando, FL; Sacramento, CA; Hampton Roads, VA; Dayton, OH; Boston, MA; Las Vegas, NV; Pax River, MD.