At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible
opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive
spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement
in our nation's history from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new
ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and
have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive
diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive
to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Supplier Quality
Analyst to become part of Northrop Grumman's Quality and Mission Excellence
organization as part of the Supplier Quality Field Operations team. This
position will be located in Baltimore, Maryland. This location works a 9/80 schedule.
Position will travel an estimated 30%. Travel is
conducted during the work week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate Corrective Action Plans and work with
suppliers, manufacturing and engineering personnel to identify root cause and
ensure robust corrective actions are implemented.
- Perform data and trend analysis and effectively
communicate findings, recommendations to assist the engineering community in the
development of effective risk mitigation initiatives. Also, support the
development and management of supplier quality surveillance plans.
- Work with key suppliers to ensure they are
performing well and their capacity and capability are adequate to deliver
products on time
- Lead Supplier performance management by analyzing performance
data, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Preventing/Minimizing business impact from supplied material
defects; supplier quality risk mitigation
- Proactive reduction and prevention of supplied material defect
occurrences and verification of supplied material defect claims
- Provide project management guidance and support to projects and
- Establish positive working relationships with
suppliers and internal teams
- Provide support to various other organizations
(i.e. Quality Engineering, Supplier Quality Engineering, Supply Chain,
Contracts, Finance, Material Management, etc.) to address program issues/concerns and to ensure requirements are
- Ability to communicate with both technical and
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) will be
necessary to support the assignment and weekly reports.
- Be able to analyze and present data to all levels of
- Strong analytical, testing, and problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office) and ability
to learn new computer programs easily