Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Repair and Calibration Technician C to join its Calibration Services team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Repair and calibrate standard electronic test equipment and instrumentation.
1. Repair and calibrate standard electronic test equipment and instrumentation such as power supplies, amplifiers, recorders, meters, frequency counters, signal, generators, and oscilloscopes working from schematics, wiring diagrams, instruction manuals and associated data.
2. Determine source of equipment malfunctions, component failure and/or calibration requirements utilizing tooling such as oscilloscopes, analyzers and bridges. Replace defective components, wiring and circuity determining functional quality of such components under a variety of operating conditions. Perform modifications on standard equipment following manufacturers' directions or as indicated.
3. Calibrate and repair the more complicated equipment such as high frequency counters and fast rise time oscilloscopes following established procedures or explicit oral instructions.
4. Affix prescribed stickers and tags to equipment meeting prescribed levels of performance, and record pertinent calibration and repair data as necessary.
5. Prepare and maintain necessary reports and records as required.
6. Perform associated routine duties such as moving and cleaning test equipment, Troubleshooting Electronic Components and making patch connections on distribution power panels.
This is a SEA Union represented position.
This is a 1st shift position.