Perform process control functions associated with large scale integrated circuits, complex module (multi-hybrid) assemblies and microwave system subassemblies. Utilize a variety of equipment and have a detailed knowledge of applicable specifications, procedures and requirements.
1. Perform visual examination of assembled substrates, multi-hybrid assemblies, large scale integrated circuits and various microwave sub-assemblies to assure conformance to applicable quality standards.
2. Review process and inspection control documents and complete inspection utilizing Microsoft Office, FactoryWorks, and SAP computer systems. Submit and relay results of examinations in appropriate systems.
3. Utilize various inspection devices (i.e. microscopes, semi-automated vision systems, etc.) to measure and inspect all new, reworked, and repaired devices, subassemblies and systems.
4. May perform environmental tests suchs as fine/gross leak , device burn-inm temperature-cycling, lead integrity, centrifuge, etc. in accordance with written procedures.
5. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition in accordance with established procedures.
This is a SEA Union Represented position.
This is a 2nd shift position.