At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nations history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovations Sector is currently looking for a CPSO/FSO to work in our Dayton, OH location.
- Adhering to policies, practices, and procedures of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and implementing the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) the company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Familiar with the NISPOM and the DoD Manuals 5205.07, Vols 1-4
- Under moderate supervision, administers routine aspects of the DOD or other industrial security program to ensure compliance with government and company security policies and procedures
- Shall conduct security briefings and support security education programs. Investigates security incidents and violations and may recommend corrective action.
- Knowledgeable in the use of JPAS, DIAS, COMSEC and Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing (e-QIP).
- Requires the ability to make sound decisions, manage time, take independent action, and provide focused solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information to various audiences at all levels of the organization both verbally and through written communications.
- Must be well organized, willing to work in a team environment, be able to prioritize tasking, and perform in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Must be dependable, responsive, customer focused and possess the qualities of diplomacy, tact, excellent judgment, discretion and initiative.
- Monitors security procedures; ensures compliance with all aspects of the program including personnel, physical and administrative security procedures.
- BA or equivalent experience
- An Top Active Secret clearance where the investigation occurred within the last 4.5 years.
- 6+ years of security related experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.