At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nations history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems is currently looking for a Master Scheduler to work in our Beltsville, MD location.
- Serves as both Program Master Scheduler and Work Center Scheduler
- Generates and Maintains Top Level Program Schedules
- Supports Program Office in EACs/PMRs/Metrics
- Plans, Prepares, Issues, and Controls Production Schedules
- Generates/Manages Lock Down Schedules
- Releases MRP Work Orders & Manages MRP Make Signals
- Generates/Prints Production Paperwork
- Coordinates Pick Lists w/ Stores
- Ensures Ops has all Inputs (Paper/Tools/Materials/etc.)
- Assists with Conveyance between Work Centers
- Manages Prioritization for Conflicts
- Manage Work Center Scheduling
- Identify Backlogs & Scheduling Priorities
- Coordinates all Customer Shipments with Logistics
- Coordinates WIP Shipments (i.e. IWOs/outside services/etc.) with Logistics
- Performs Risk Analysis, Critical Path Analysis, and MRP Logic Conflicts
- Performs Work Order Variance Analysis; Review MRP Execution; Ensures Accuracy of Information; Reconcile Supply and Demand; Validates Master Scheduling Requirements
- Understands Needs and Constraints of Manufacturing Shop Floor
- Coordinates Interdepartmental Activity
- Provides Detailed Information in Daily Ops & Management Meetings Relative to Schedules, Customer on Time Delivery Status, and Corrective Action Status.
- Produces Data Reports as Required.
Competencies for Success:
- Excellent Organization Skills and Ability to Work with Minimal Direction in a Changing Environment
- High Energy, Results Oriented, Self-Motivated / Self-Reliant, Team Player
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with Ability to Interface with an Organization at all Levels
- Ability to Work in a Dynamic, Fast Paced Environment
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Initiative, Self-starter, Adaptable, and High Motivation for Excellence