At Northrop Grumman, our employees
have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact peoples
lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves
freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of
the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive
diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable
drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, theyre making history.
We are seeking a Senior Principal
Financial/Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in Boulder, CO.
and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing Integrated Program Management Reporting (IPMR)
support toward establishing and maintaining the cost and schedule baseline and
- Working with the CAMs to document and update EACs on a
monthly basis and provide counsel to program management.
- Working with the CAMs to document variance analysis.
- Providing support toward completion of the weekly and
monthly Cost Report deliverables including all associated formats.
- Providing support for completion of change proposals as
- Providing support in implementing Earned Value requirements.
- Supporting Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR) funding
requirements by CLIN providing accrued expenditure profile and open
commitments/ termination liability assessment.
- Other duties as required.