- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related STEM degree and a minimum of
14 years related experience.
- Must have an active TS/SCI/Poly Clearance
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience working in RESTful API software development with Java in a cloud
environment, minimum of 3 years of experience developing microservices on AWS, Azure, or similar cloud platforms,
and advanced product knowledge and demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g.
MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Professional certification or Developer Associate Certification
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile scrum team work environment.
- Hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience of software quality process/assurance including automation testing,
unit/integration testing, design/code review, code profiling and software continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Release engineering and Operations approach to automate deployments.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins,
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience with data volume analysis methodology
- Advanced Product knowledge and demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g.
Angular, React, Jquery, JSON, XML, Scala, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.