At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nations history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, its about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
The Engineering and Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
The Electronic Fires team at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Sr. Principal Cyber Software Engineer based out of Colorado Springs, CO.
What Youll get to Do:
- You will join a team of highly skilled and diverse individuals specializing in cyber-related network applications.
- You will be self-motivated, innovative and has experience guiding research and development projects from inception to conclusion. Responsibilities will include design, development, analysis, documentation and testing of networks, software and software systems, as well as integrating various cyber capabilities into networked computing environments.
**** Possible frequent commute to Aurora, CO
**** Occasional travel to other sites in the US
- Active TS/SCI
- Excellent problem solver
- Superior written and oral skills
- Prior experience with Cyber technologies
- Network modeling and simulation
- Strong experience with shell scripting, Configuration Management (GIT), network protocols, embedded and classic applications and ARM platforms.
What We Can Offer You:
Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family. Your package will include the following:
- Health Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
- On-Site Fitness Center (available at some locations)
- Additional benefits
- Education Assistance
- Training and Development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.