At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that
preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive
spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements
in our nations history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with
developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to
discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only
part of history, theyre making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a
leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and
Strike. For us, its about more than just performing. It means realizing
the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and
protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people-
who make everything we do possible.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers
space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. We
push the boundaries of innovation, and drive advances in various sciences. Our main
products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile
products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament
systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and
services; and advanced aerospace structures. Come be a part of our mission!
Grumman Innovation Systems (NGIS) is looking for you to join our team as a Mission
Assurance Engineer based out of Dayton, OH.
What Youll get to Do:
- Champion Quality objectives and projects to achieve business success
- Lead core quality improvement projects to build compliant and cost effective processes with sustainable improvements
- Establish and maintain collaboration partnership with cross functions and programs, customers, program management, and other support organizations
- Write procedures and quality inspection documents, review manufacturing planning for proper incorporation of design requirement verifications
- Analyze nonconformance data to identify and resolve process deficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement and waste elimination
- Ensure flow down of customer and industry requirements to suppliers
- Partner with customers to achieve goals and deliver to requirements
- Focus on reductions to Cost of Poor Quality through innovation and process improvements using LEAN strategies
- Manage corrective action activities and reports findings to program and CAB meetings
- Support internal audits, process observations and area assessments
- Manage/monitor QMS effectiveness, providing information and metrics internally and Division
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:
Northrop Grumman has approximately 85,000 employees in all 50
states and in more than 25 countries, we strive to attract and retain the best
employees by providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are
receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve our toughest
customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of the most technically
sophisticated products, programs and services in the world.
Our Values. The women and men of
Northrop Grumman Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our
company as we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate
these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice creates
long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, and the
communities we serve.
Our Responsibility. At Northrop Grumman, we
are committed to maintaining the highest of ethical standards, embracing
diversity and inclusion, protecting the environment, and striving to be an
ideal corporate citizen in the community and in the world.