This position may be hired as a Principal or Senior Principal Level
1. Principal: Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience; a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in any of the following: Program Cost Analysis, Master Scheduling, Program Financial Analysis, Business Management, or Program Management. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
Senior Principal: Bach's degree and a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience.
2. A minimum of 1 year of Program Cost or Financial Analysis
3. A minimum of 1 year with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
4. Experience in Excel to create pivot tables and/or macros
5. A current DoD TS/SCI clearance with full investigation within the past 6 years
1. Experience with MPM, Cobra and SAP user knowledge
2. Experience in cost material analysis, labor planning, or Program Control Analysis
3. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and mentor Cost Account Managers and Senior Management
4. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with technical subject matter experts and business operations personnel
5. Direct experience with automated cost and schedule integration
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.