Perform complex financial/administrative reporting for contracts and/or programs. Conduct cost, schedule, contract performance, variance, and risk analysis, proposal preparation, and prepare reports as required. Participate in the development of cost controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status. Monitor and report performance against plans to ensure that company cost and schedule objectives are met.
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting with 5 years experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work adhoc requests on short notice
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including data retrieval and pivot tables
- PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Earned Value Management
- Baseline Change Control
- Revenue, Cash, Backlog Forecasting
- Deltek Cobra
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.