Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As
a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are
comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Staff Biometrics Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Transforming the future of technology, the qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's National Security Solutions Operating Unit. This position will support the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD). This position is located in West Fairmont, Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed system architecture and system design documentation for biometrics systems.
- Analyze user requirements, concepts of operations documents, and high-level system architecture to develop system
requirements specifications and detailed design artifacts.
- Provide the vision of the ultimate goals and mission needs for the customer as well communicate this vision to the team.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Facial Recognition and other Biometrics functions on the program
- Serve as the technical liaison with the technical, leadership, and customer teams to mature understanding of biometrics
opportunities and solutions.