- Bachelors degree with 10 years of hands-on experience supporting senior executives on national security, military, modernization, customer, competitor and market issues, among others OR Master's with 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the A&D industry.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy, business case, and facilitate a strategy session with executive teams.
- Excellent analytical, oral/written communication and critical thinking skills, along with the ability to function in high pressure and short-turnaround situations.
- Strong leadership, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- MBA preferred.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization in a professional, organized manner and be able to operate on high-level exposure projects and in agile environments.
- Demonstrates creativity, resourcefulness, and initiative.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.