Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be.
As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is in need of a Military Trainer/, WCOPFOR Intelligence Systems Coordinator to assist with combat mission rehearsal exercise simulation. Additionally, Northrop Grumman provides a comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for you and your family.
Exercise support staff for Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) exercises to train Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs. Operations Group X-Ray Intelligence Systems Coordinator assists MCTP with training Brigade, Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during Warfighter Exercises (WFX) with subject matter expertise by managing and monitoring Intelligence simulations, architecture and networks to ensure that military commanders and other senior leaders who may deploy have the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage Intelligence planning and execution. The Intelligence Systems Coordinator coordinates, synchronizes, and de-conflicts Intelligence systems requirements for MCTP exercises scenarios. Coordination and synchronization effort are key to exercise preparation and resolving exercise design issues. Assists the military Intelligence Coordination Element (ICE) with production/dissemination of higher level intelligence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares a sensor matrix for each WFX identifying all Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) assets to be modeled, the Intelligence simulation or scripting source for each of those assets, the echelon/owning organization for each asset, and the sensor mission labels.
2. Review Joint Master Significant Events List (JMSEL) injects that build Military Intelligence unit storylines to ensure Intelligence sensor and systems support the exercise scenario plan for MCTP simulation exercises.
3. Track RLS/RES status for selected ISR assets, simulation parameters for all assets, the allocation of MUSE sets and pilot/operators for Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and the distribution of Intelligence reporting generated by all ISR assets.
4. Publish Rules of Engagement for employment of UAS assets to include range, flight durations, virtual attrition, and surge formulas/penalties.
5. Coordinate closely with simulation technicians (TACSIM, BICM, WIM, UAS MUSE, and JSTARS MUSE) to correct simulation outages or shortfalls in reporting.
6. Provide regular Intelligence simulation updates to the NGTS OG X Team Chief, other Ops Group Team Chiefs, NGTS Program Manager and the OG-X COG.
7. Provide guidance and supervision of the Intelligence Scripters in planning, researching, developing, and presenting training to exercise support staff while being knowledgeable to address anticipated questions concerning Intelligence from the training audience.
8. Assist the Intelligence Scripters in designing the replication of Military Intelligence aspects of the Operating Environment (OE) existing in Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) operations in order to develop current, relevant, campaign quality, joint and expeditionary Mission Command instincts and skills in the training audience.
9. Be familiar with Army and Joint doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP), planning and execution at the tactical and operational levels in a variety of Army and Joint organizations.
10. Participate when required in all Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) events: IEP, MEP, FEP and any IPRs as per the MCTP WFX SOP.
11. Ensures fidelity of the Intelligence simulations is maintained throughout the exercise period. Provide Intelligence expertise to the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG) and participate in White Cell Battle Rhythm events during exercises.
12. Conducts research in support of scenario requirements for Intelligence Support for each exercise environment.
13. May deploy to various countries, as required, in support of U.S. military operations.