- Must be able to read engineering documentation and inspect to drawings and parts lists, inspection plans, and supplemental instructions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quality Assurance or relevant experience in Electrical or Mechanical field of work in performance of technical job function.
- Willingness to work 2nd or 3rd shift activities is required.
- Top Secret Clearance required.
- Associates (2 year) degree from accredited institution.
- ASQ certifications
- Knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical, or Radio Frequency (RF) Engineering is a plus.
- Working knowledge of TipQA and/or Costpoint database applications.
- Knowledge in how to read schematics and wirelists is a plus.
- Previous experience working in ISO-certified company.
- Able to work with different groups to achieve quality goals.
- Prioritize and multitask to prevent escapes and provided uninterrupted QA support.
- Able to use Microsoft applications and ability to learn new computer programs/applications easily.
- Basic technical writing skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.