Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. Its not the systems that drive us: its the soldier our systems bring home. Its not just the equipment that motivates us: its the people our equipment protects. Its not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: its whom those innovations serve. Were united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, youll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment thats uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. Were committed to our employees professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Configuration Analyst/Configuration Manager. This position will be located at our Lanham, MD location.
Were a high performing team of new graduates and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. The qualified applicant will become part of a dynamic Northrop Grumman project which is a full lifecycle COTS integration task to develop the capability to receive and process electronic and paper forms, other healthcare-related forms, and other information returns. The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where you will interact with users, customers and other developers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement and conduct software configuration management (CM) and version control of multiple programs in MS Windows and UNIX/Linux client/server environments
- Manage Software Configuration Management Tools (Rational Team Concert (RTC, ClearQuest, OLPBP, PBP6, DRIVE, etc.)
- Work with the program developers to troubleshoot and resolve build issues in a timely manner. Understanding of software configuration management concepts, industry practices and standards is a must
- Identify, manage, monitor, and report configuration items; and compile software and deploy software release builds in development environments
- Submit tickets (DRIVE, IRTT) for deployments to SAT and PROD environments
- Stage software build in Big Fix packages
- Communicate (written and oral) with members of the engineering team, management and Government customers
- Follow processes and procedures and identify and implement process improvements
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, spring planning meetings, review, and retrospective meetings
- Author configuration management plans, procedures, reports, and briefings for both project members and the IRS