Are you interested in expanding your
career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that
seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies If so, then Northrop
Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company
providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide,
Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and
technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that
bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each
other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we
bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build
our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core
values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services
is seeking an SCA Aircraft Mechanic 2 to join our team in Las Vegas, NV.
The selected candidate will be
responsible for analyzing malfunctions, inspecting, installing, maintaining,
modifying and troubleshooting aircraft and engine systems.
. Responsibilities include:
- Inspecting aircraft and performing general aircraft
- Identifying and isolating aircraft and engine systems
- Operating various aircraft and engine systems using
proper technical manuals, checklists, test equipment and controls and
displays to determine operational condition.
- Using soldering equipment, heat guns and crimpers to
install protective sleeving, connectors, splices and terminal lugs to
- Interpreting equipment operational characteristics to
isolate malfunctions in aircraft systems.
- Tracing power and data flow using wiring diagrams.
- Installing, modifying, repairing or replacing parts as
- Using built-in-test functions, test sets, electronic
measuring equipment, aerospace ground equipment and hand tools.
- Removing, installing, aligning, calibrating, and
checking aircraft and engine systems.
- Removing and installing line replaceable units, mounts
and associated components.
- Removing, installing, modifying and performing
operational checks of all aircraft components.
- Installing, removing and evaluating aircraft and engine
systems modifications, TCTO's and repairs.
- Experience on Air Force/Army/Navy Rotary Wing Aircraft
- Active Top Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and
maintain a Top Secret clearance and customer site access within 180
Northrop Grumman is committed to
hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our
complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.