- Bachelors degree from accredited university;
- Knowledge of The Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE) process and the budget cycle;
- A minimum of 10 years experience, with 5 years in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, and Strategic Planning or
4 years of service-related resource/requirements or acquisition experience;
- In-depth knowledge of DoD or USN surface fleet operations, requirements and Navy acquisition process;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance; and
- Knowledge of the business development and capture life-cycle.
- Technical Bachelors degree from accredited university;
- MA/MS Degree in National Security and Strategic Studies, Engineering, or Financial Management/MBA;
- Understanding of radar design and employment theory;
- Relationships at Naval Sea Systems Command and/or OPNAV;
- Working knowledge of and experience with Congress, OSD, and the military services;
- Working knowledge of the industrial base for the sensors and radars in regulatory, financial, technical, or legislative
- Experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program execution and/or international sales; and/or
- Experience with other military services (Army, SOCOM).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.