At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery. We are looking for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems has an opening for a Principal Supply Chain Planning Specialist (Level 3) to support our Global Supply Chain team within our BWI facilities.
- Defines and Develops material strategy. Responsible for the assessment of supply resources: aggregates and prioritizes demand requirements; plans inventory, distribution requirements, production, and material for all products.
- Participates in long term capacity and resource planning; production phase-in/phase-out, manufacturing ramp-up, end-of-life management and product line management.
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns.
- Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
- Create/reduces supply requirement based on inventory adjustments.
- Analyzes lead time and identifies critical path procurement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 6 years' experience in supply chain, procurement, and/or demand planning in an MRP environment or 4 years with a Master's.
- 3 years' experience using SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Suite specifically Excel, Power Point & Word
- Earned Value Management Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.