Position is supplier facing GSC focused. The candidate shall have lead responsibilities to coordinate and execute on supplier leadership tasks within larger category team. Candidate shall have the responsibility to organize activities, status and report on various supplier related tasks. This role will likely require travel to support supplier visits and meeting with their ownership/leadership for the benefit of the category and programs.
Specific duties for this role includes:
1. Provide status and discuss emerging issues with program SCPMs. Provide detailed milestone plans and path to execution of contract date deliveries..
2. Socialize performance Score Cards. Discuss trends and drive generation Return to Green plans with supplier when required.
3. Socialize opportunities for strategic alignments with supplier(s)
4. Promote supplier capital investment based on forecast information and pending opportunities
5. Responsible to facilitate tech data package ""Table Top"" reviews between NG and supplier
6. Procurement support- provide drawing revisions, Data packages etc
7. Serve as Program Liaison to supply base
8. Facilitate meetings with supplier and the programs, progress and status planning, Quarterly Reviews, etc
9. Facilitate Supplier requests for drawing change (VECRS)
10. Drive supplier accountability (reservation of rights letters, etc. when reqd)
11. Support sourcing direction led by SCEs (Capacity, SMA issues, risk issues)
12. Responsible for generation and upkeep of Supplier Management Plans and risk mitigation issues for assigned suppliers.