Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Manager 2. As a key member of the Northrop Grumman Corporate Government Compliance organization, the position will manage and lead a variety of Government Compliance projects. This will include being the liaison to the onsite DCAA auditors supporting their ongoing audits, preparing and supporting incurred cost submissions, reviewing government compliance related policies and procedures to ensure consistency and quality, and researching and responding to both internal and external inquiries regarding Northrop Grumman systems and practices.
This position is located in Linthicum, MD.
learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting
the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
The Regulatory Compliance Manager 2 will interface with senior level management and other company personnel and ensure organizational compliance with internal procedures, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and other government policies and procedures. This will require the ability to work effectively as a team member within both the Government Compliance function and the overall Northrop Grumman organization as well as manage and complete assigned projects independently.
The selected individual will participate in ongoing reviews of the compliance program and interface with government and internal auditors to ensure an understanding of financial data and methodology and ensure corrective actions identified by audit groups are completed timely and accurately by assigned personnel.
As an experienced Government Compliance focal, individual will identify and provide training and guidance to Finance staff, and other Northrop Grumman personnel on Government Compliance topics to ensure employee awareness and compliance. Special projects will also be performed as required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- DCAA & DCMA Liaison support
- Focal point for DCAA audits
- Prepare and respond to DCAA audit requests related to incurred cost
- Maintain strong, positive working relationships with DCAA &DCAA
- Coordinate with internal customers for audit responses
- Major business systems audit support and responses
- Support Annual Sector Incurred Costs Submission
- Perform pre-closing audit of key accounts for allowability issues.
- Business System Compliance
- Facilitate annual GAP analysis to determine areas requiring attention
- Labor time keeping and reporting data analytics
- Work with system owners to ensure required improvements are completed
- Provide Internal Charging guidance
- Explain Disclosure Statement pools/bases
- Provide FAR & CAS advice.
- Special Projects
- Perform special projects as necessary
- Maintain close coordination with Travel Dept. to ensure allowability rules are enforced
- Maintain entity listing, government recovery summary, corporate-related TINA disclosures
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.