- STEM Bachelors Degree with 5 years of Electrical or Computer Engineering experience, OR a STEM Master's degree with 3 years of Electrical, or Computer Engineering experience; OR a STEM PhD. degree
- Previous experience with RF design and/or test system development
- Masters Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience in both RF and digital design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and have a strong interest in developing hardware
- Active DOD or SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.