To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the
knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelors degree and 10 years relevant experience in restricted customer
project management or resource management
- Must possess a minimum of 5 or more years experience leading projects or
- Experience developing reports and using data to communicate status, progress,
issues and risk mitigation plans to leadership.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Must have experience working with restricted customers.
- Position requires a current Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential
- Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and
credibility as a forward-looking thought leader
- Proven ability to influence for impact at all levels and develop an internal
network to gain support for best resource management practices.
This position is contingent upon successful clearance crossover and customer
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.