Required Basic Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have an Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Must have a Bachelors degree and relevant experience within the sponsor's organization or other relevant organization(s) in the Intelligence Community
- Possess excellent analytical skills, and have experience in All Source intelligence analysis
- Knowledge of CI and tradecraft tools, and a willingness to learn new technology- specifically software, databases and tools used in IC research and analysis
- Be able to multi task with a demonstrated ability to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, problem solve, synthesize large amounts of data and information, and work several tasks concurrently independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Be very detail oriented, able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally (daily communication and in presentations) as well as in writing
- Experience writing IC-related documents as well as reports and briefs
- Current and working knowledge of the Intelligence Community
- Desk officer or Targeter certifications
- Should have at least 5 years of experience with Bachelor of Science, 3 years with Masters, 0 years with PhD or 5 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.