At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day. If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Lets do work that matters together.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking several Reports Officers (CMO) to support a clients operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position(s) require an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance with a polygraph examination. There is no exception to the clearance requirement. Candidates may also require additional customer vetting prior to acceptance into position.
These positions will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and are contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required Successful candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Research, develop, draft, coordinate, monitor, and task complex HUMINT collection requirements
- Submit requirements via various data management tools used by government client
- Interface and collaborate with all source analysts
- Review incoming field reports and disseminate finalized copies to appropriate customers
- Regularly author a variety of customer reports
- Coordinate with mission partners to determine required/desired parameters for successful collection and effective follow-up
- Notify requestor of accomplishment and satisfaction data
- Elicit feedback from requestor and take appropriate action and to grade reports for quality
- Develop and use advanced queries in various data management tools to provide collection metrics to support analytic products
Potential for TDY travel