At Northrop Grumman, our employees are driven by a purpose and mission to secure the world. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about advanced technology and equipment, but more so about what the technology can do and whom it can protect. From families to the intelligence community, from our climate to our men and women in uniform, we're working together to make the world a safer place. Across our career areas and around the globe, we see the impact our work has on the world every day.
If you want to join a team committed to excellence and making a difference, apply today. Lets do work that matters together.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Counter Intelligence (CI) Officer Operations (CI), to support a clients operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
These positions will be located in the Chantilly and McLean, Virginia area and are contingent on contract award. An active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
Roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting a fast-paced, high profile program
- Create, maintain and leverage working relationships with internal and external customers
- Prepare clear and concise written products
- Prepare and deliver effective briefings
- Work on multiple, concurrent, high priority tasks
- Use Open Source, GOTS, COTS tools and capabilities to manage and manipulate data
- Research and address complex issues using critical thinking
- Apply research and analysis techniques to discover, identify, and validate the intelligence value and present results in a clear and concise manner