At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future. The position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
The qualified individual will perform to develop, modify and maintain customized or standardized applications for Electronic Warfare systems. Interface with various suppliers and engineering organizations to facilitate the integration of their products with Northrop Grumman developed applications.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development to include:
- Requirements development, modeling and design
- Application development, GUI Development
- Data reduction and analysis
- Performance modeling and evaluation
- Unit, integration, and formal system testing
- Interface regularly with supplier
- Interface on occasion with the customer
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments and a collaborative team settings across all levels. meleng sfwas