At Northrop Grumman, our
employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air
and space that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for
generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances
human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent
the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on
intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to
work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a SharePoint Developer to
join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located
in Melbourne, Florida.
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you
to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for your
customers Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems relies on our team to
provide the insights needed to drive performance across a broad range of
strategic activities. We are looking for a passionate SharePoint Developer to
design, develop, maintain, provide user support, customizations, and
administrative support for SharePoint sites, utilizing front-end programming
languages and incorporating disparate data sources.
You will share in the ownership of the technical vision and direction for
advanced SharePoint development that change the way we manage and use data. We
are looking for people who are self-motivated, hardworking, and have
demonstrated the ability to find innovative solutions to complex technical
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable SharePoint sites, including customizations, maintaining permissions, and supporting multiple users/projects/deadlines.
- Create website layout/user interfaces using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end data sources
- Ensure data integrity and system availability
- Innovate alternative approaches such as recommending .NET implementation where appropriate
- Bachelors Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering
or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university, preferably
in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience OR a Masters Degree in a
Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an
accredited university and 3+ years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with front-end programming
- Active, in-scope DoD Security Clearance (Secret or
- Proficient with REST-based APIs, JSOM, CAML, XML, and
- Very proficient with SharePoint Designer custom 2010
and 2013 workflows
- Experience with .NET/SQL
- Experience with OOTB workflows
- Proficient with OOTB web parts
- Extremely Skilled at SharePoint permission maintenance
and user support with OOTB SharePoint issues and light customization
- Strong working experience with NGC SharePoint
- Experienced site collection administrator and site
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills
- Able to work multiple
projects/stakeholders/deliverables at one time
Northrop Grumman is committed to
hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our
complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.