1. A BS degree in CS/CE/EE or other related engineering sciences discipline and a minimum of 2 years of specialized experience. An additional 4 yrs of specialized experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. Knowledge of the DODs Cybersecurity Toolkit (i.e. SCAP/ACAS)
3. Security certification to support Information Assurance Technician Level I or II validation (i.e. CompTIA A+ (CE), Network+(CE), Security+(CE), or SSCP.
4. Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance; A current Interim Secret is required to start.
1. BS degree in CS/CE/EE or other related engineering sciences discipline
2. Experience with software configuration
3. Experience writing Engineering documentation - Requirements and Design Documents, Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Users Guides
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.