At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst 4, EVMS to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensure program compliance to Earned Value Management principals as outlined in Electronic Industry Alliance standard EIA-748,the Northrop Grumman Earned Value Management System Description, and internal procedures
- EVMS Liaison with customers, government oversight agencies, and program offices
- Create and conduct EVMS training activities for project personnel
- Coordination and conduct of Integrated Baseline Reviews, and EVMS Joint Surveillance Reviews
- Review and Analysis of Program data for EV compliance against EIA-748 Guidelines and Internal Procedures