Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 Years Related Property/Asset Management Experience or transferrable experience OR a Master's Degree with 1 year of experience.
- Must Have Ability To Obtain A Security Clearance
- Proficient In Microsoft Office (Especially Excel And PowerPoint)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge DFARs
- Some Travel May Be Required
- NPMA Certifications (CPPS, CPPA, CPPM)
- Ability to interpret and formulate independent judgment based on federal regulations - Federal Acquisition Regulation 52.245-1. Experience with industry leading practices, techniques and standards as they pertain to Property Management