Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
has an opening for an Aircraft Electrician- Level 3 to join our team of
qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
The selected candidate will perform
all duties required to lay-out, fabricate, and install electrical wiring or
coaxial cables on aircraft.
- Electrical assembly and wire harness installation
- Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for
conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and
reinstallation of wiring as necessary.
- Cuts wire to length, strips insulation from wire ends,
and insulates connections with plastic sleeves.
- Attaches wire or complicated electrical systems to
fixtures and accessories such as: transformers, instrument panels, and
switchboards with fasteners (bolts, screws, or solder).
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with
statistical process or other control procedures.
- Required ability to be certified for a half & full
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years electrical experience in an aerospace,
automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment
- Must be able to
perform moderate strenuous physical and repetitious work to include:
bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting up to 25 pounds, and working overhead
- Must be able to access small confined spaces and work
in an enclosed environment
- The ability to pass Special Medical/Respiratory Exam.
- The ability to
obtain and maintain a DOD secret clearance and program access prior
to beginning work
- The ability to work 1st 5 am 3:30 pm or 2nd
shift 4:12 pm 2:42 am and any work schedule
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and
retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For
- Completion of an A&P certificate program