Minimum 2 Years Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Java Development Skills
Full Stack Developer:
- Microservice Development Framework: Spring Boot Framework
- Middleware Development/Business Logic Java
- Web Service Development REST
- Database: SQL/RDBMS, PostgreSQL RDBMS, MongoDB NoSQL, MariaDB
- OS (bash) Shell Scripting
- Methodologies/Practices: DevOps, Agile/Pivotal Way, Scrum/Kanban, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Continuous Integration/Delivery (via Jenkins), Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
- Platforms/Cloud: Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Security: HP Fortify Scan and Annotation, OWASP, IdAM/Oauth/OpenID/JWT Tokens
- Containerization: Docker/ Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Tools: Trello, Slack, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEs, Jenkins, JIRA, Junit, BitBucket/Git/GitHub/GitLab, Subversion, Apache JMeter, Selenium, Postman, Virtual Machines (VMWare/Virtualbox)
Architecture Knowledge considered a plus
- Familiar with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Strong in design, integration, and interoperability problem solving skills.
- Familiar with microservice architectures.
- Familiar with architecting and migrating applications to cloud platforms.
- Understand emerging industry architectures (e.g. for Social, Mobile, Big Data, Cloud) - real world experience developing systems targeted for any of these platforms is a highly desirable skill.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.