- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) with 5+ years of relevant experience, a Master's
degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) with 3+ years of relevant experience, or a PhD
- Must possess a valid U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance (or higher)
- Must be able to work on-site at Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Strong background in, general avionics
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
Background in DMSS (Diminishing Manufacturing Sources of Supply) issue resolution and component evaluations to a specific set of requirements as a means to resolve obsolesce.
Position requires familiarization with DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) Engineering Support requests fulfilled via DLA Form 339 and familiarization with TDP (Technical Data Package) and (TO) Technical Order change documentation.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.