Imagine working with cutting-edge technology on a daily basis. Imagine leaving work at the end of the day, knowing that you made a difference in our nation's security. Make it a reality by joining Northrop Grumman's team!
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in Rome, NY is looking for Systems Engineers to work in a leading edge research environment with cutting edge technologies relative to the development and integration of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) collection, processing, exploitation, analysis and dissemination capabilities. In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a team to plan, design, develop, implement, stage, assess and transition capabilities required by the client to meet operational requirements.
- Perform system engineering and integration within an agile development process.
- Utilize modeling and simulation, requirements analysis and scheduling tools to manage complexity.
- Access systems to address requirements, gaps and alternatives.
- Develop high-level and detailed system design artifacts in accordance with Department of Defense (DoD) architecture framework to include air, cyber and space domains.
- Recommend solutions, products, services and best practices to fit customer needs.
- Travel of 5%-10% may be required.
As an employee of Northrop Grumman, you are eligible for our robust benefits package which includes:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & Wellness Resources
9/80 schedule (off every other Friday)
At Northrop Grumman, part of building the best culture is investing in the growth and development of our employees. Through the Northrop Grumman Development Center (NGDC), employees have access to professional development resources including tools, guidance and courses for a successful career trajectory at Northrop Grumman. Learn more here: https://www.northropgrumman.com/CareersOld/WorkingHere/Pages/LearningDevelopment.aspx