At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems Business Management has an opening for an entry level Associate Business Management Analyst to fill our critical and specialized technical needs.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to support one of the following Business Management areas:
- Finance, Accounting or Auditing
- Candidate must have an accredited Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- No previous work experience required.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Relevant experience in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Able to prepare and analyze data and figures.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.7 or higher.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.